Living A Magical Life – The Interesting Journey of Pritish Kumar Halder
Pritish Kumar Halder (PK Halder) is a reputed programmer, who has many years of experience in the field of programming languages, technologies and computers. He has gained lots of skills from a young age as his interest towards computers and adventure games made him move forward towards this path. Presently he is working as a software engineer and building up his own business empire.
Technically, Pritish is much more superior to any other person. His expertise in this field is just incredible. In fact, Pritish has a lot of experience in different programming languages and databases, both having the same high quality as well. He excels when it comes to creating complex web pages and user interfaces using his advanced skills and ideas.
A few of his experiences are shared below;
- 21+ years of Software Developer to Senior Software Developer Experience
- 15+ years of solid experience in Java/JEE/JSE/JSP development
- 15+ year ColdFusion
- 7+ years PHP experience, 1+ years Drupal PHP experience
- 6+ years experience in Web portal application development
- 6+ years of extensive and hands on experience in developing multi-tiered e-Commerce applications
- 3+ years experience in ERP solution development
- 5+ years experience in Relational Databases applications with Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000/08, MySQL
- 7+ years in Eclipse with the integration of Ant, SVN version control, MS VSS, and Tomcat
- Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) on J2EE Platform, Java Programmer (SCJP)
The difference between an intelligent and an average person is a very fine layer that a person can overcome to become such an outstanding personality. The personal qualities, abilities and experience of a person play a major role in his or her achievements. Thus, the technological skills and expertise of any individual determine their impact on their areas of activity.
Some of his skills highlights are mentioned below;
- Software Architecture: RUP, UML, OOAD, Design Patterns, Extreme Programming (Agile), Data Modeling, OLAP, Rational Rose.
- Programming Languages: Java/JEE/JSE, EJB, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Ajax, PHP, Visual Basic, ColdFusion,ASP,.Net, JDBC, JavaBeans, JavaMail, Swing, Applets, AWT, XML, FORTRAN, SOA, SOAP, POI, FOP, Ant, JUnit, Log4j.
- RDBMS and Database Programming: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, SQL, JDBC.
- Development IDEs and Tools: Eclipse, JBuilder, RAD/WSAD, Bugzilla, Fiddler, CVS, Rational Rose.
- Web / Application Servers: Tomcat, JRun, IIS, JBoss, ColdFusion.
- Operating Systems: Windows 98, 2000, NT, XP, DOS.
His main goal is to create a great source of knowledge and information and present it to the rest of the world as well. He has always tried to encourage people around him who are more determined toward their goals, so he tries his best to help people as much as possible.
As a professional engineer and software architect, I think that this information is very important for all of you who are interested in learning about new technologies. The reason why I say this is because when you’re learning or working as a programmer, it’s good to know all the basics and that’s what this blog post shares.